December 6, 2011

Boppy Total Body Pillow for Sale

I have a Boppy Total Body Pillow that I would like to sell for $30. My thoughtful husband bought it for me in the middle of my pregnancy to help me sleep comfortably. Tons of pregnant women swear by this pillow, but I must be the odd one out because I prefer my regular pillow. Crazy, I know. I hardly used it at all (like two times), and feel really bad because my husband spent $50 on it. It has a really pretty blue and white washable cover (which I have washed!) and it's even in its original packaging. I plan to sell it on Craigslist, but thought I'd offer it to ward friends first. If you're interested, you can email me at sheranian@gmail.com or call 801-318-3653.

Thanks!

Sarah Monson

**Click here to see an image of what the pillow looks like: http://www.boppy.com/shop/images/Lying%20Total%20Body%20arbor%20silhouette.jpg