July 23, 2012

Essential Oils





I recently started working for doTERRA, a company that makes essential oils and oil products. I teach classes on what essential oils are and how you can incorporate them into your life.  Pure essential oils can be used for physical ailments, injuries, skin care, mood management, and weight management, just to name a few.  Plus they can be used on anyone: on babies, pregnant mothers, children, and everyone else!  We use them in my home for everything now, from headaches to stomach irritation, from muscle soreness to immune support, and even cleaning.  Using essential oils we have been able to eliminate using OTC drugs and household chemicals almost entirely. 

If you are interested in natural forms of healthcare or want to know more about essential oils, please contact me.  You can call, text or email me.  I'd love to tell you more about the oils or answer any questions you may have.  I look forward to chatting with you!  --sarah savage, 801.615.4125, satsavage@gmail.com