May 14, 2012

Fairytale Headquarters


Hello ladies. My name is Janessa Zech, and I have been in the ward since August and am currently one of the Sunbeam teachers. 

I work for a company called "The Fairytale Headquarters" that provides live character entertainment for parties and events. You can hire a beloved storybook or fairy tale character to come to your child's birthday party or to any event! There are many different characters from Cinderella to Dora the Explorer to Spider Man.There are also lots of summer deals going on that are posted on our Facebook page. I know that right now you can hire the Little Mermaid (who is played by me), and get her Prince Eric at no additional cost. 

We are trying to get more established in the Houston area, so if you or anyone you know is planning a party that could include a character, please contact us!

 janessazech@gmail.com


Check out our website and Facebook page.