Five things we can do to see a good day and increase hope:
1. To see a good day, change your perspective. Our eyes see what we want them to. Do we see Hope? Hope will come when we learn to see a good day.
2. List what you love and the things you love. Look at your list each day to give you hope.
3. Give your heart great experiences (see 1 Kings 3 and Ecc 1:16).
4. Remember the special days. Hope comes from remembering.
5. Determine a reason for the hope that is in you. Where or who do we turn to in moments of trial or adversity (Hebrews 1:9)? The Savior can bring the joy of hope. Our Savior is the greatest source of hope. (Jer 29:11&13, Jer 31:17.)
I hope in Jesus Christ who has the ability to strengthen and lift. Sisters, may you see a good day, may you have optimism. May the oil of gladness permeate your heart.