October 15, 2009

employment

I currently tend two kids and their dad is going to be laeed off next week so I will also be jobless. So in an attempt to bring in some extra income and I have the following job skills if you know of a good fit for me in any of the following:
I am listed with the state as a child care and I have space available for two more kids. If you know of anyone in need of child care,
my prices are $100.00 a week, or if you are just needing a few hours out, I charge $4.00 an hour have them call me 713-680-3355 or emandhy@gmail.com
I have a current Texas cosmetology licence if you know of a salon that is hiring for commission, my available hours would be Saturday, Tuesday, Thursdays.
I also do wedding hair at 40.00 an up-do including on site weddings.
I have 2 years experience teaching dance if anyone knows of a dance company needing an assistant, or a part time teacher.
If you know of any other jobs that I might possibly be a good fit please feel free to contact me.
713-680-3355
Thanks
Emily Ward